Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Play Date

Kaitlyn and Harper spent the day together doing all those exciting things babies do -- strolling, napping, eating, and having a private photo shoot! Amanda and I snapped pictures 'till the girls couldn't take any more. We were trying to get the perfect picture of the girls in their matching Halloween outfits (thanks Grammy Kathy!).

Snyper, did you eat Harper? No, just saving her a seat!




(Check the Flynn Family blog for some better photos of the girls together -- its not easy taking a good picture of two munchkins at once)

It was such a great day -- both girls behaved wonderfully and Amanda and I got a chance to have lunch and visit together for most of the day. Auntie Tina joined us in the afternoon and the house was filled with ladies! I will miss days spent enjoying the company of good friends while we are away, but I look forward to many more when we return.

A few more Kaitlyn pics -- looking so cute for the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow time is flying by so fast. Seems like she was just born the other day, but there she is sitting up all by herself. Cute.

Amanda said...

What a wonderful day! We are going to miss you while you are gone.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers