We had a fun Easter - although it seemed like a bit of a crazy busy day. Looking back I can't figure out why we didn't slow down a little to at least get a family picture or a picture of Kaitlyn in her Easter dress prior to loosing the tights, gaining the bib, or having her coat and boots on for egg hunting! I may not have gotten the shots I wanted, but at least I took some pictures.
Kaitlyn had a lot of fun dyeing eggs in preparation for the Easter Bunny's arrival. I was impressed that only two eggs were broken and that the dye came off her hands by bedtime.

Loving Kaitlyn's morning hair as she discovers her Easter Basket Sunday morning:)

Bubbles were a big hit this year

We enjoyed a few hours playing with Kaitlyn and her Easter treats before we were joined by friends for dinner.
Thankfully the weather cooperated just enough to allow the older kids to hunt eggs in the yard.

I'm pretty sure Kaitlyn only ate ham for dinner but she more than filled her tummy with marshmallows from the eggs she found and sugar cookies that she frosted.

Kaitlyn had a great day yesterday and was pretty disappointed this morning when she learned that there would not be more candy filled eggs appearing in the yard and that the cupcakes were all gone.
We did sing our share of bunny songs and then some today to ease out of Easter gently:)
No comments:
Post a Comment