It is hard to believe that Audrey is already a week old, but even harder to believe that she has only been with us for a week. I can't imagine life without her! She is certainly the sweetest member of our family:) I think that she has slept more in her first week than Kaitlyn did in her first month (and we are truly thankful for it). Kaitlyn is doing a great job as big sister -- she thinks Audrey is cute and likes to look at her "tiny little hands". Just wanted to share a couple of photos from the last week.
We all enjoyed a little fresh air and playtime outside.
Audrey all wrapped up

Kaitlyn had some playtime with her water table

Look how big I'm getting!

Audrey loved her first bath and Kaitlyn loved helping us wash her.

I think we have another water baby!
2 comments:
happy first week. I sooo wish we were closer so we could share maternity leave! enjoy!
The girls look so different to me. Both beautiful in their own ways of course! They are going to be BFFs and get into trouble together :) Cannot wait to meet Audrey.
Post a Comment