Finally found it with a little help from Daddy!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
We took our little pumpkins to the pumpkin patch - aren't they just the cutest things ever?
I'm always the first to say that Audrey doesn't really look that much like Kaitlyn. I think that I just notice all the little differences. In this picture however I feel like I could be looking at a side by side shot of Kaitlyn 2 years ago and Kaitlyn now.
This is the second year that we have gone to Creek House Farm in Port Orchard for our pumpkins. It is only their second year doing a pumpkin patch as well - we were actually their first customer last year. It is a small family run operation and the entire family is out to assist you, tell you all the goats names, or just chat. They are really nice people and we are glad that we found this place to be our pumpkin patch. You can order a personalized pumpkin from them as well. While the pumpkin is still growing, they scratch your name into the pumpkin and as it grows the name becomes more apparent. Kaitlyn had been so excited about finding a pumpkin with her names on it. She knows what all the letters are so it was a lot of fun sending her out to hunt for our pumpkins. She would point out any "L" on a pumpkin when we were looking for the LaTendresse pumpkin.
Kaitlyn didn't need any help finding her own pumpkin - no kidding she spotted it all on her own
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I didn't know you could do that with pumpkins. Cool idea.
Your babies aren't babies anymore! They are growing so fast.
Be sure to interview your children with your camcorder every once in a while. It makes for very cute videos.
Post a Comment